- MSI Sports Village – 4881 Chichester Avenue, Aston, PA 19014; Phone (610) 358-5503 (consists of 3 new, state of the art turf fields in Delaware County, PA)
- Neumann Athletic Complex – 605 Convent Rd, Aston, PA 19014
- General Schedule / Date of Play:
Grade / Graduation Year / USL Age Group Date of Play 1st Grade / 2029 (U9B) Saturday, June 9, 2018 2nd Grade / 2028 (U9A) Saturday, June 9, 2018 3rd Grade / 2027 (U11B) Sunday, June 10, 2018 4th Grade / 2026 (U11A) Sunday, June 10, 2018 5th Grade / 2025 (U13B) Saturday, June 9, 2018 6th Grade / 2024 (U13A) Saturday, June 9, 2018 7th Grade / 2023 (U15B) Sunday, June 10, 2018 8th Grade / 2022 (U15A) Sunday, June 10, 2018
- Divisions / Age Groups / Registration Guidelines:
Boys Divisions Grades (Guideline) Birthdate (Rule)
Must be born after…
Club, A & B
1st & 2nd Grade Teams (2028/2029)
(U9 teams may include age appropriate 3rd graders*)
8/31/2008 Boys U11
Club, A & B
3rd & 4th Grade Teams (2026/2027)
(U11 teams may include age appropriate 5th graders*)
8/31/2006 Boys U13
Club, A & B
5th & 6th Grade Teams (2024/2025)
(U13 teams may include age appropriate 7th graders*)
8/31/2004 Boys U15
Club, A & B
7th & 8th Grade Teams (2022/2023) 8/31/2002
Date of Birth is the determining factor. Birthdates of players in any given Division should fall within the stated range, which will help promote safety.
*U9, U11 and U13 teams that have 3rd, 5th and 7th graders, (i.e., older kids) are expected to play in the A Bracket (they can play in the B Bracket only with tournament director approval). Teams comprised of players in the older grade in any given division and who are playing a competitive spring season are better suited for the A Bracket. Teams comprised of younger players should play in the B Bracket. We rely on coaches and program directors to Honor the Game in choosing their Brackets to ensure a competitive event for all concerned. Many programs are fielding “Club” teams that are selected based on tryouts and we are trying to find a place in the tournament for them too. They should play in the Club division where applicable, interest permitting. We will organize Club brackets by graduation year.
- Registration Fee
- $775 Super Early Bird (fully paid on or before February 15, 2018)
- $850 Early Bird (fully paid on or before March 15, 2018)
- $900 (on or after March 16, 2018)
The Registration Fee includes three games for each team (plus playoff and championship games for teams that advance after pool play), officials’ fees (certified officials) and awards for the Shootout champions/finalists (20 per team).
- Registration Deadline – May 25, 2018 (you are strongly encouraged to register for the Shootout early, space is limited, the tournament has been fully subscribed the last 14 years and it is anticipated the event will fill up quickly).
- Register Online: Team and player registration is web-enabled.
- Rosters/Releases: All teams must have their players complete the online player registration/waiver by June 1, 2018. If Rosters and Releases are not received by the deadline, the registration will be deemed incomplete and the team may forfeit its place in the tournament to a team on the waiting list and will also forfeit its registration fee. Coaches, please only register a team if you are certain your players will be available to participate, cancellations after the deadline are disruptive, adversely affect tournament scheduling and may negatively impact the canceling team’s/program’s option to play in future tournaments.
- Tournament T-Shirts: We expect to have a limited supply of T-shirts available for purchase during the event.